Crossville Saddle Club established in 1968 is a non-profit organization that saddles up their horses for trail rides and horse shows to raise money for worthy causes in the community.
Members of the saddle club come from Dekalb, Marshall, Jackson, Cleburne and Etowah counties.
A brief review of some of the things that the club has been involved with include:
- Benefit trail rides to help with medical expenses for members of the community.
- Benefit trail ride each year for St. Jude's Children's Hospital.
- Benefit for funeral expenses for members with no insurance.
- Donation to Fyffe School to purchase equipment for handicapped students.
- Fruit baskets distributed to local community shut-ins each December.
- Donations to the local libraries and rescue squads.
- Donations to local Christmas charities each year.
The saddle clue has a horse show every fourth Sunday during the months of March through October with the proceeds being donated to worthy causes within the club and community.
The saddle Clue has a routine trail ride and dance every third Saturday of each month (trail rides are from April through October each year). We have a meeting every Tuesday night at 7:00 pm. The saddle club is dedicated to family and children are always welcome.
COME JOIN US AND HAVE A GOOD TIME FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY.