You may contact Mayor Tera Fortenberry, by phone at (256) 528-7121, ext. 5 or by email at 

You may contact Town Clerk, Debbie Stepleton, by phone at (256) 528-7121, ext. 4 or by email at

You may contact the Revenue Administrator, Jennifer Harbour, by phone at (256) 528-7121, ext. 2 or by email at

You may contact the Court Clerk, Karen Bruce, by phone at (256) 528-7121, ext. 3 or by email at

You may contact Crossville Town Hall via fax by using the number, 256-925-0043.

You may contact the Crossville Street Department by using the number, 256-557-0172.


As stated by Alabama state law, you are not allowed to ride a golf cart on the city sidewalk.

The Town of Crossville contracts with Republic Services to provide weekly residential garbage service for standard household garbage. Current service day is every Friday. To request service or for more information, contact Republic Services at 256.878.6821 or toll free 800.810.6601.

  • Carts are to be placed within three feet of the curb or street edge with the lid opening toward the middle of the street and on the opposite side of the driveway from the mailbox.
  • Carts should always be at least three feet from any fixed object such as a mailbox, fire hydrant, cable box, electrical box, phone box, telephone pole or parked cars.
  • Please bag all garbage items before placing in cart to avoid any spillage.
  • Place carts out the night before service day (Thursday night) to avoid a miss due to timing.


You may apply for a business license at Town Hall by getting an application form from Revenue Administrator, Jennifer Harbour. 

You may pick up an absentee ballot for the upcoming municipal elections at Town Hall, or you may print one here.


You may bring an issue to the city council by mailing them a letter to P.O. Box 100, Crossville, AL 35962. You may also come to the city council meetings, which take place the first Monday night of every month at 6:30 P.M., unless it falls on a holiday.


You may report barking, unrestrained, or vicious dogs by contacting the Crossville Police Department. 

You may report tall grass, junk, litter, or an abandoned vehicle by calling the Revenue Administrator, Jennifer Harbour, at (256) 528-7121.

You may report a property complaint you may call the chief of police, Chris West, at (256) 528-7121.

You may report street light outages by calling Town Clerk Debbie Stepleton at (256) 528-7121.

Main menu